Join me for an unforgettable week in Luang Prabang, Laos. This magical city is a UNESCO world heritage site – beautiful French Colonial architecture and influences, at the delta of the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers, with majestic mountains in the backdrop. It is unlike anywhere you have ever been. We will start every morning with a yoga practice and breakfast on the platform overlooking the Nam Khan river. Each day we will explore the area and different aspects of Laotian culture through excursions and activities including cooking and textile classes, river cruises, elephant visits and more! In the evenings we’ll have a slower paced yoga practice that weaves in some yin, restorative and myofascial release. We will sample some of the incredible restaurants of Luang Prabang and explore the nightly walking street outdoor market. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore one of the hidden gems of Southeast Asia!
Friday February 21 – Friday February 28, 2020 in Luang Prabang, Laos
Plan to arrive in the afternoon on the 21st and leave the afternoon of the 28th. The airport is a short drive away, so we can accommodate different arrival and departure times as necessary. (Pro tip: to find much cheaper airfare, book roundtrip tickets in and out of Bangkok and buy separate tickets from Bangkok to Luang Prabang. If you can, spend a few extra days exploring Bangkok!)
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
7:30 – 9am Morning meditation and yoga practice on the patio
9:30am Breakfast on the patio
10:30am Excursion! (elephants, cooking class, river cruise, textile class, etc. Always fun, lunch always included!)
4:30 – 5:30pm Evening yoga practice/MFR
7pm Dinner in town
Early bird pricing now through September 1st!
Standard Room: $1650 (double occupancy)/$2150 (single occupancy) 1 queen bed or two twin beds
King River View: $1850 (double occupancy)/$2550 (single occupancy)
All rooms include a balcony and come stocked with all of your Western comforts including a shower, wifi, air conditioning, refrigerator, electric kettle, toiletries, hairdryer and slippers. Riverview rooms have a bathtub as well!
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Daily yoga (2 practices most days)
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 5 dinners
- Full day mountain bike, kayak/paddle board and elephant encounter adventure
- Mekong River river cruise to Pak Ou cave/Sunset cruise with cocktails
- River cruise to Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Laotian cooking class
- Textile class
- Guided city and temple tour
- All ground transportation
- Round Trip Flights to Luang Prabang
- 2 Dinners (two nights to go off on your own and explore the amazing culinary scene in Luang Prabang)
- Alcohol/beverages (drinks included on last night only)
- Visa for Laos (35 USD for Americans, varies for other countries)
- Tips for tour guides, hotel staff, etc.